Extended Day Program
Extended Day Program is open to students in Prek-8th grades. After each day's school dismissal, the program is open until 6 p.m.
- The Extended Day Program begins each afternoon with a nourishing snack. Homework time is a part of the daily schedule for K – 8th grade. Students are offered a variety of stations: organized games, crafts, and free play. EDP uses a variety of facilities such as the classrooms, cafeteria, and the school playground.
- EDP RATES
- Registration: $50 per family
- Hourly Rate - minimum of one hour
1 Student: $5.75
2 Student: $10.00
3 or more: $12.24
After 6 p.m.: $1 per minute per student
- If you are running late please let the EDP Staff know by calling the Director of EDP, Katie Burke, at 404.308.1258
- PAYMENT: Participants will be automatically billed on the first of each month. Monthly fees will be automatically withdrawn from your account via FACTS.
- BEFORE SCHOOL CARE: Offered every morning at 7 AM each school day for $2.
- Follow the school calendar for dates that EDP is not offered.