- For admission to Pre-K, Georgia state law requires a student must be four years old on or before September 1st.
- For admission to Kindergarten, the applicant must be 5 years of age before September 1st.
- For admission to the 1st grade, the applicant must be 6 years of age before September 1st.
- Students must meet state standards for immunization. A religious exemption is not recognized.
- Local transfer of students from any public, private, or independent school into 8th grade is generally not considered. Students whose families have relocated to the area from another Catholic school may apply for 8th grade.
SJNRCS follows the admissions principles and notification dates of the Atlanta Area Association of Independent Schools – AAAIS
We would love to give you a personal tour after school. If you are transferring mid-year or would like to visit during the school day tours are available, by appointment only. To schedule a private tour, please click the button below to email us and we will set up a time with you.
St. John Neumann Regional Catholic School admits students of any race, gender, color, national, or ethnic origin and does not discriminate in the administration of educational policies, admissions policies, tuition assistance programs, or any other school-administered programs.
For more information contact Admissions Director, Anna Abbott, email@example.com