Welcome back! The packet below contains the Student Forms required for the 2016-2017 school year.
Please return the completed and signed forms on Book Day, August 8.
If your computer or device allows, the forms are a fillable PDF with some auto-fill capabilities. Otherwise, please print out the forms to fill them out by hand as legibly as possible.
Follow this link to access the packet: 2016-2017 School Forms for Book Day
The packet contains the following forms:
- Pages 1-2: Student Information Form (complete one per student)
- Page 3: Medication Consent Form (if necessary, complete one per student)
- Required for any medications that must be taken at school. This form must by signed by the student’s physician.
- Page 4: Grandparent Information Form (complete one per family)
- Page 5: Extended Day Program (EDP) Enrollment Agreement (complete one per family)
- The EDP Handbook is being updated and will be distributed shortly.
- Page 6: Agreement to School Policies (complete one per family)
- This form gives parent and student consent to all policies (including the Student Network Use Agreement) contained in the school handbook.
- Page 7: Media Release Form (complete one per family)
- Page 8: Annual Fund
Book Day is scheduled for Monday, August 8, 9:00 – 12:00 and 1:00 – 4:00.
For arrival times, please follow the schedule below, based on the first letter of your last name:
- A – F 9:00am – 10:30am
- G – L 10:30am – 12:00pm
- Doors closed for lunch 12:00pm – 1:00pm
- M – R 1:00pm – 2:30pm
- S – Z 2:30pm – 4:00pm
We ask that families arrive during their designated appointment window.
However, if those times conflict with your schedule, please arrive when convenient.
Upon arrival on Book Day:
- First, bring all school supplies and materials to your child’s classroom (follow this link for supply lists: http://www.sjnrcs.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/1617-Summer-Reading-and-Supply-List.pdf). Class lists will be posted in the school lobby, but just ask if you need to know where to go! This is also a great opportunity for you and your child to spend a few moments with your new teacher!!
- Second, feel free to drop your child off in the back parking lot for some bounce house fun with our specials teachers!
- Third, proceed to the cafeteria to turn in your school forms (found above). The cafeteria will also have raffles for some school swag, goodies, prizes and an excellent opportunity to ask last-minute questions!
After that, please feel free to drop by the Crusader Closet (our newly renamed used uniform store) or stay in the cafeteria to see SLA Food Management for help with lunch accounts.
Then… Tuesday, August 9 is the first day of school! Remember that the new school hours are 7:55 – 3:15, with drop-off starting at 7:30.
If you have any questions about the required student forms, Book Day, or the first day of school, please call the St. John Neumann Regional Catholic School office. Thank you, and we’ll see you soon!