The St. John Neumann Regional Catholic School Advisory Council provides leadership, advice, assistance and support to the school administration. Members of the Advisory Council serve 3-year terms and are appointed by the principal based upon recommendations from the current Advisory Council members and members of the administrative team. In order to ensure continuity from year to year, terms are staggered so that only a few Advisory Council members roll off on any given year. All prospective members of the Advisory Council must receive approval from the office of the Archbishop before beginning their term of service. The principal and the Superintendent of Catholic Schools serve as ex officio members of the Advisory Council.
The Advisory Council also oversees the development and implementation of the SJNRCS strategic plan. The group works solely in an advisory capacity and has no role in hiring, evaluation, termination or non-renewal of teachers and staff.
The Advisory Council exists:
1. To support effective administration, operation and maintenance of the school;
2. To provide a means of communication;
3. To review and discuss programs in light of the administrative vision for the school;
4. To develop and strengthen the financial functioning and viability of the school; and
5. To assist the administration in the implementation of the policies of the Archdiocese of Atlanta.
Mrs. Mary Katherine Adams — Chairperson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Britt Edlin – email@example.com
Mrs. Esther Meyer — Recording Secretary – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Tres Scott — email@example.com
Mrs. Tara Burke — firstname.lastname@example.org
Deacon Evelio Garcia-Carreras — email@example.com
Mrs. Cleo Belniak – mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Lisa Olwine – mailto:email@example.com