St. John Neumann Regional Catholic School is accredited by AdvancEd, a national accrediting agency and parent organization of SACS (Southern Association of Colleges and Schools). In the Archdiocese of Atlanta, as in several other Catholic diocesan systems, accreditation occurs at the district level. While the formal accreditation process takes place every 5 years, the improvement process is continuous and involves ongoing review and assessment of progress towards goals as well as an interim assurance visit which places a team of educators on site at each school to ensure that adequate progress is being made.
St. John Neumann School Regional Catholic School is currently scheduled for an assurance visit during the 2016-2017 school year. A district-wide accreditation visit is scheduled for the 2017-2018 school year.
During the last accreditation review, the following goals were established:
1) Continue to strengthen and nurture the Catholic identity of the school.
2) Develop a formal process for the use of student data to inform classroom instruction in grades 1 – 8.
3) Assess the effectiveness of student services to continuously improve instructional support.
4) Encourage and support the integration of technology across the curriculum in grades K – 8.
5) Document and formalize operational and organizational processes and procedures.